Test Your Emotion (DASS)

Introduction

<p>Test your level of psychological wellness by completing the following questionnaire.<br />完成下列問卷以測試你的心理健康指數</p> <p>Please read each statement and circle a number 0, 1, 2 or 3, which indicates how much the statement applied to you <em>over the past week</em>.</p> <p>There are no right or wrong answers.<span>&nbsp;</span><br />Do not spend too much time on any statement.</p> <p>The rating scale is as follows:<br />0 <span>Did not apply to me at all.</span><br />1 <span>Applied to me to some degree, or some of the time.</span><br />2 <span>Applied to me to a considerable degree, or a good part of time.</span><br />3 <span>Applied to me very much, or most of the time.</span></p>
Question 0 1 2 3
1. I found it hard to wind down.
我覺得很難讓自己安靜下來
2. I was aware of dryness of my mouth.
我感到口乾
3. I couldn't seem to experience any positive feeling at all.
我好像不能再有任何愉快,舒暢的感覺
4. I experienced breathing difficulty.
(eg: excessively rapid breathing, breathlessness in the absence of physical exertion)
我感到呼吸困難(例如不是做運動時也感到氣促或透不過氣來)
5. I found it difficult to work up the initiative to do things.
我感到很難自動去開始工作
6. I tended to over-react to situations.
我對事情往往作出過敏反應
7. I experienced trembling (eg, in the hands).
我感到顫抖 (例如手震)
8. I felt that I was using a lot of nervous energy.
我覺得自己消耗很多精神
9. I was worried about situations in which I might panic and make a fool of myself.
我憂慮一些令自己恐慌或出醜的場合
10. I felt that I had nothing to look forward to.
我覺得自己對將來沒有甚麼可盼望
11. I found myself getting agitated.
我覺得自己頗為容易激動
12. I found it difficult to relax.
我感到很難放鬆自己
13. I felt down-hearted and blue.
我感到憂鬱和沮喪
14. I was intolerant of anything that kept me from getting on with what I was doing.
我無法容忍任何阻礙我繼續工作的事情
15. I felt I was close to panic.
我感到快要恐慌了
16. I was unable to become enthusiastic about anything.
我對任何事也不能熱衷
17. I felt I wasn't worth much as a person.
我覺得自己不怎麼配做人
18. I felt that I was rather touchy.
我發覺自己很容易被觸怒
19. I was aware of the action of my heart in the absence of physical exertion.
(eg: sense of heart rate increase, heart missing a beat)
我察覺自己在沒有明顯的體力勞動時,也感到心律不正常
20. I felt scared without any good reason.
我無緣無故地感到害怕
21. I felt that life was meaningless.
我感到生命毫無意義

資料取材自:愛情偵測站 黃麗燕等著 突破出版社

Back
Reset Submit